A countdown of the best family history blog articles from 2020.
Another year has come and gone, and what a year it has been! Before we usher 2020 out the door, we want to share our countdown of the best family history blog articles from the past year. Did your favorite make the list?
10. There’s a Degree in That?? Genealogical Education Opportunities
9. Third Cousins Twice Removed and Consanguinity: Figuring Out How You’re Related to Your Relatives
8. Understanding Your AncestryDNA Matches
7. “Why Don’t I Share Any DNA with My Known Relative?”
6. Using AncestryDNA’s ThruLines to Further Your Genealogy Research
5. “Who Is This?” 6 Steps to Determine Genetic Relationships of Your DNA Matches
4. Researching Cherokee Ancestry
3. How Are We Related? Navigating the Terminology
2. 6 Things You Need to Know About the AncestryDNA Ethnicity Update
And our most popular family history blog article of 2020 is *drumroll please*…
1. 3 Essential Websites for German Family History Research
What topics would you like to see our experts cover in 2020? Leave your requests in the comments below!
Are you ready to make 2021 the year you break through your genealogy “brick wall”? The experts at Legacy Tree Genealogists are here to help you connect with your ancestors and preserve your legacy for generations to come. Get started today by requesting your free quote.
Leave a Reply