Stuck on a branch of your family tree? Get expert genealogy advice in a 45-minute private consultation with a professional. Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
If you have a DNA question, need help interpreting DNA results, or would like your consultation to be scheduled with a DNA specialist, select DNA. If you have DNA test results with Ancestry.com, we recommend (but do not require) a subscription to Ancestry to maximize your consultation time.
If you have a genealogy question that is not DNA related and about a specific geographic region, select that geographic region from the options below.
Unsure if you should schedule a DNA consultation or select a geographic region? Give us a call and we can help direct you. 800-818-1476.
* Consultations held online in English, with live professional translator options available for all languages (additional fee).
Start by selecting your area of interest
- Ukrainian, Lemko, and Carpatho-Rusyn Genealogy
- Central European Genealogy
- Eastern European Genealogy
- Mid-Atlantic & Southern United States Genealogy
- Unknown Parentage/Adoption DNA research
- Historic DNA Research (pre-1850)
- US Research (1850-present)
- Canada Ancestry Research (1850-present)
- Genetic Genealogy (DNA)
- French Canadian/Acadian Genealogy Research
- Cherokee Genealogy Research
- Genetic Genealogy and DNA Research
- Sweden Genealogy, Norwegian Ancestry Research
- French Family History
- Spain, Mexico and South American Genealogy Research
- US and British
- Canada and Australia
Not Ready to Schedule a Consultation?
Request a Free Quote.
“I had a question about how to identify a female ancestor with no maiden name through DNA with the added problem of that line of my family coming from an extremely endogamous population. My consultant had great suggestions for how to attack the problem. She was wonderful.” – Dianne