Rootsfinder users, schedule your DNA consultation
schedule your DNA consultation
We know that DNA testing can sometimes raise more questions than it answers. If you have questions about your genetic results, you’re not alone – and our genealogists can help. Schedule a 45 minute one-on-one consultation with one of our genetic genealogists, who will help you better understand your results.
Your 45-minute consultation may include:
- Exploring your ethnicity estimate results
- Getting the most out of your DNA match list
- Understanding centimorgans and shared DNA segments
- Strategies to find biological parents and other family members
- Using your test results to break down genealogical “brick walls”
- …and anything else you’d like to know!
Ready to get started? Pick a day.
Meet Our Team of Genetic Genealogists
Hand-picked, tested and trained, our team of experts have decades of experience in genetic genealogy research and DNA analysis. Perhaps even more important–we are passionate about genetic genealogy and serving each individual client.