Exclusive offer: FGS attendees receive 50% off your virtual genealogy consultation! Schedule now for only $50 USD.
Receive research strategies and advice from a professional genealogist during your 45-minute consultation that will help you continue your own research. Your virtual FGS genealogy consultation will allow you to have your questions answered in real-time by an expert–all from the comfort of your own home! Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Schedule by Region
- Ukrainian, Lemko, and Carpatho-Rusyn Genealogy
- Central European Genealogy
- Eastern European Genealogy
- Mid-Atlantic & Southern United States Genealogy
- Unknown Parentage/Adoption DNA research
- Historic DNA Research (pre-1850)
- US Research (1850-present)
- Canada Ancestry Research (1850-present)
- Genetic Genealogy (DNA)
- French Canadian/Acadian Genealogy Research
- Cherokee Genealogy Research
- Genetic Genealogy and DNA Research
- Sweden Genealogy, Norwegian Ancestry Research
- French Family History
- Spain, Mexico and South American Genealogy Research
- US and British
- Canada and Australia
During your private consultation a professional genealogist can provide strategies for locating records from before civil registrations, offer solutions to deal with document loss, or provide tips to navigate the different parishes, townlands, and historic divisions of your ancestral places.